Want to Help Defend Black Lives? Click Here & Thank You.
The DiscardIt Podcast.
Host of the DiscardIt Podcast, Jennifer Brantley, Esq., knows what it’s like to feel discarded, but you have to be your own star, even when everything around you seems dim.
You may be scarred, you may have been bruised, but your story isn’t over yet. Let’s make your story a bestseller, together, and one step at a time.
But first, we have to let some things go.
(un)Qualified Episode 16: No More Trauma – Finding Purpose in the Pain with Melissa Margain – The DiScardIt Podcast
- (un)Qualified Episode 16: No More Trauma – Finding Purpose in the Pain with Melissa Margain
- (un) Qualified Episode 15: Mastering the Art of Self-Care with Alicia Caldwell
- (un)Qualified Episode 14: Forgetting the Language of Perfection with Renee Cave
- (un)Qualified Episode 13 – Making Space: Black in Stem
- (un)Qualified Episode 12: Change will Come
What People are Saying
“The DiscardIt Podcast is a safe space to navigate those challenging internal spaces -the fears and negative thoughts. Jennifer expertly shines light on those spaces with compassion and understanding.”
“Omg, yes – ‘Discard the Need for Validation’ (Episode 1) was on point. Can’t wait to listen to more!”