Want to Help Defend Black Lives? Click Here & Thank You.
The DiscardIt Podcast.
Host of the DiscardIt Podcast, Jennifer Brantley, Esq., knows what it’s like to feel discarded, but you have to be your own star, even when everything around you seems dim.
You may be scarred, you may have been bruised, but your story isn’t over yet. Let’s make your story a bestseller, together, and one step at a time.
But first, we have to let some things go.
(un)Qualified Episode 21: I Move a Lot and That’s Okay with Shermaine Perry-Knights – The DiScardIt Podcast
- (un)Qualified Episode 21: I Move a Lot and That’s Okay with Shermaine Perry-Knights
- (un)Qualified Episode 20: Pedestal Pusher
- (un) Qualified Episode 19: Check Your Heart Rhythm with Dr. Jasmine Leigh Morse
- (un)Qualified Episode 18: A Life with no Regrets
- (un)Qualified Episode 17: Tipping the Scales in Your Favor with Leah Beverly, the Mommy Counsel
What People are Saying
“The DiscardIt Podcast is a safe space to navigate those challenging internal spaces -the fears and negative thoughts. Jennifer expertly shines light on those spaces with compassion and understanding.”
“Omg, yes – ‘Discard the Need for Validation’ (Episode 1) was on point. Can’t wait to listen to more!”