Want to Help Defend Black Lives? Click Here & Thank You.
The DiscardIt Podcast.
Host of the DiscardIt Podcast, Jennifer Brantley, Esq., knows what it’s like to feel discarded, but you have to be your own star, even when everything around you seems dim.
You may be scarred, you may have been bruised, but your story isn’t over yet. Let’s make your story a bestseller, together, and one step at a time.
But first, we have to let some things go.
(un)Qualified Episode 6: Someone’s in the Kitchen – The DiScardIt Podcast
- (un)Qualified Episode 6: Someone’s in the Kitchen
- (un)Qualified Episode 5: All Hair, is Good Hair (even on a bad hair day) with Erica Johnson of Hairrible
- (un)Qualified Episode 4: Anxiety Has No Place Here
- (Un)Qualified Episode 3: You Are Both a Masterpiece and a Work in Progress with Dr. E.
- (un)Qualified Episode 2: I Looked Up, and He Was Gone
What People are Saying:
“The DiscardIt Podcast is a safe space to navigate those challenging internal spaces -the fears and negative thoughts. Jennifer expertly shines light on those spaces with compassion and understanding.”A DiscardIt Listener
“Omg, yes – ‘Discard the Need for Validation’ (Episode 1) was on point. Can’t wait to listen to more!”A DiscardIt Listener