Want to Help Defend Black Lives? Click Here & Thank You.
The DiscardIt Podcast.
Host of the DiscardIt Podcast, Jennifer Brantley, Esq., knows what it’s like to feel discarded, but you have to be your own star, even when everything around you seems dim.
You may be scarred, you may have been bruised, but your story isn’t over yet. Let’s make your story a bestseller, together, and one step at a time.
But first, we have to let some things go.
(re)Purposed: There’s Growth in Your Discomfort Part Deux – The DiScardIt Podcast
- (re)Purposed: There’s Growth in Your Discomfort Part Deux
- (re)Purposed, Season 3, Episode 7: Discarding Apologies (The Price is the Price)
- (re)Purposed, Season 3, Episode 6: Getting Comfortable with the Uncomfortable (and Growing from It)
- (re)Purposed Season 3, Episode 5: Taking Care of You
- (re)Purposed, Season 3, Episode 4: Your Time to Shine Will Come
What People are Saying
“The DiscardIt Podcast is a safe space to navigate those challenging internal spaces -the fears and negative thoughts. Jennifer expertly shines light on those spaces with compassion and understanding.”
“Omg, yes – ‘Discard the Need for Validation’ (Episode 1) was on point. Can’t wait to listen to more!”